Airline Flight Dispatcher
Life as an airline employee...
AFDTC turns aviation dreams into
There's NOTHING like working for an airline!
YOU can do it. It's pretty easy to get hired. We'll help
you do it.
Airline employee benefits are more than awsome!
World-wide travel, flight benefits, discounts on cruise ships,
hotels, rental cars and more. It's unbelievable, yet true. You
get to see the world in your lifetime. Your family members do
too. Your spouse, your kids, your parents. Getting on with an
airline really is not hard, especially, if you have the
right qualifications like the FAA Aircraft Dispatcher license.
It's what we do every day...just ask our graduates...
Copyright 2001 Airline Flight Dispatcher Training
- $26,000 - $28,000 starting salaries with $110,000+ top end
annual salary (Flight Dispatchers)
- Cockpit Jumpseat Authority (ride jumpseat on your airline,
and most other airlines globally)
- Free or reduced rate travel priviledges (world-wide travel
for you, and your family and friends)
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 50-60% discounts at most large hotel chains globally Hilton,
Hyatt, Sheraton, Marriott, Intercontintal, etc)
- 401K retirement plans
- Discounts at most major rental car agencies
- 50-80% discount on most ship cruise lines
- Hundreds of other standard airline industry travel
- More cool things than we can list here!